Ok, perhaps I'm just a new blogger thats why I'm so enthu.
But anyway, I really think my nose is going to SPOIL soon...I keep smelling smoke leh...Actually my sis also, but my mom smells nothing. I swear I smelled something. And I'm still smelling t now. Its very distinctive, its different from the smoke we smell when people burn incense paper. Perhaps we got noses of dogs. Or dogs of noses, like what I told ZJ the last time. Whatever. Actually this makes sense...there is reason for me to smell smoke because of the forest fires in Indonesia. Its like this every year!
Still remember last year. It was terrible. It started off with hot spots in Indonesia, then bush fires near ZJ's house then bush fire near my house. My sis was fetching me home then, and there was such huge fire at the now-empty field near the AIA Grande that my sis had to make a detour. My sis had to park at the multi-storey carpark or we would have a hard time washing her car. The police cars and fire engines were parked in such a messy way so as to block cars from using that road. My mom saw the fire and how the fire fighters fought the fire. My sis's balcony was full of ashes. I couldn't open my house windows or we would all be suffocated, maybe not to death lah. It was so very hazy. I will never forget the scene.
Those were the times I spent with SCG 14. I told them a lot about all those stupid bush fires and they were all so amazed. They laughed, esp Jacqueline who's now at SAJC, at the frequent fires near ZJ's house. It was fun.